Create new business opportunities with bulk merchandising
The popularity of bulk merchandising in retail has skyrocketed in recent years.
Customers’ ability to choose the exact amount they wish to purchase is one key reason for today’s success of bulk merchandising*. Shoppers’ awareness of environmental issues is also increasing steadily. This makes many of them turn to bulk grocery where less resources are used in both transport and packaging. This in turn means bulk bins are an excellent way of detecting shopper preferences and adapting your offer accordingly. Lower wholesale unit prices also enable higher margins on in-store sales than pre-packed equivalents. For more on the bulk food trend, click here.
When to use bulk merchandising?
Bulk merchandising is a popular solution for many bulk products such as confectionery, nuts & seeds, cereals & muesli, pet food, coffee & tea and rice, pasta & grains. Since the early 00's, there has been a strong increase in bulk merchandising solutions across store categories, store formats and geographical markets.
3eBin™: The ecological, economical and ergonomic bulk bin system
Scoop or gravity bins - a solution for every need
Our scoop and gravity bins both guarantee first in, first out (FIFO) stock rotation and are made of virtually unbreakable material.
Scoop bins Gravity bins
Combine gravity and scoop bins to maximise your number of facings
- Integrated scoops appeal to allergic and hygiene-aware shoppers.
- Ideal for slow-moving products.
- Low and curved front for an optimal shopping experience.
- Available with catch tray for easy removal of crumbs and sugar.
- Available with soft closing lid for a premium feel.
- Hygienic system - consumers can see, but not touch the product unless buying.
- All models available with false front for enhanced product visibility.
- Available with agitator for slow-moving products.
- Standard flow control and ergonomic handle for optimal shopping experience and shrinkage reduction.
* Bulk is Green Council